mercoledì 4 aprile 2012

Animation class ♥

Hi Everybody!!
We finally began Animation lessons ♥
I'm so happy ^.^ As I love animes a lot, I decided to draw an anime~like gag, CLAMP inspired!
Anyway, while drawing all the sketches I need to develop my animation (professor asked for a video lasting about 1 minute) I took some photos xD

Me and a classmate (Abel, the one who gave me the sketchbook)

While I was drawing, a classmate suddently assaulted me and drew an emoticon on my hand xD

Love from SCHOOL ♥

Easter holidays finally began! From tomorrow 'till wednesday, the 11th, I'll be home! I'll go visit my boyfriend in his hometown, about three or four days, i think. It's the first time I sleep at his place, I'm so  excited and also thrilled >w<
(I'm actually listening to "MJ's Thriller" LOL)

Oh, right! Did I tell you today is one year of relationship with my BF ♥

(Cit. my sister: sdfghjuytfvbnmefgbnoijdhehb)♥ <---My sis actually stole me the keyboard (=#)3=)

Like I was saying (typing) Today It's an year.
We're having really good and also really bad time, but I know that if we're strong, nothing can divide us.

LOL my sis and I are listening to Craig David right now >.<
My fav song is this, no doubt:


But I love also lots of other Craig's songs <3

well, I gotta go, my sis's longing for my pc :')

Kisses~ Candycane

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento