domenica 4 dicembre 2011

Back to school and news

I'm so sorry it took so long for the new post :(
I've been so busy lately as I just re-started with my old school (yep, I feel so old xD)


When I got pregnant I left school. It was the end of the first quarter, and I was attending the third year in the Art school in my town.
Now, three years later, I'm sitting again into a classroom, trying not to sleep during lessons. And this is making me feel so happy!
I'm attending the first year of "photograph, film and television" specialization, that lasts three years. I'll finish when I'll be 22 y.o. xD OMG I'm soooo old xD


Well, a couple of days ago I took my first class. It was so strange and also exciting in some way. I've not worn Gyaru style at school for now, to be honest, but is just because I've to get used to get up always the same hour, get ready and coming back home for lunch. I was planning to try wearing GS from tomorrow on, but I'm still not that sure.
Anyway, I cannot even find my lashes box, so I s'pose I'll wait untill I find it.
I'll probably take a vid, tomorrow at school, just to do something in my free time you know. <.<


Now, some updates!
I received a lot of goodies, in this period, including a lot of lashes (upper and lower) and some clothes. I also bought a stock of fake nails (my nails broke yesterday :( ) and a cellphone case (i love it!)
That day I went to the nearest shopping center with Larissa, to swap some christmas gifts and buy some cuties <3


 Here's me changing into a pair of trousers: I had to ride a bicycle to go home :P
 Me smoking out of the mall
Me trying to wear my new labret xD (I was suffering a lot as the hole was half healed)

The necklace I'm wearing in these photos (I know you can't see it) took me an entire afternoon to be crafted, but I LOVE it so much!

This is also a bad photo, I'm sorry :(

As I've to clean my room for now this is all. Tomorrow I'll surely write something more (If I'll manage to connect to School wi-fi).
I missed you so much :*

Kisses ~Candycane

1 commento: