venerdì 23 dicembre 2011

So little time, so much to do...

OMG I'm so sorry.
Lately I've been soooo busy with studying and going to school :/ I hope I'll manage to update my blog almost weekly from now on!
BTW I've a lot of cute news for you today!!


First of all, Today I went out with my Mom and Sis... XMAS shopping!!
I wanted to buy something cute for the new year's eve I'll pass with my Boyfriend <3


Here's what I got:
Dress, hair accessory, necklace and earrings, a lot of bracelets, light brown socks...and a funny hair shaper called "Il Fiocco".


It's so easy and fast to use and it shapes your hair so perfectly <3


My classmates organized a cute Christmas party for the last school day. It was my first class party, and also the first time I'm into a class photo YAY!


 Here I'm the one taking a photo, sitting on the desk :)
And here I'm the one in the far left with Santa's hat :)


I'm so happy!!!!! <3


I love you all! Happy christmas guys and girls <3


Kisses ~Candycane

5 commenti:

  1. Che carino il vestito!
    Ma come si usa quel "il fiocco"?

    RispondiElimina
  2. Metti i capelli nell'asola che c'è al centro, arrotoli tutto ed a seconda di come lo chiudi/quanti capelli ci metti puoi fare un sacco di acconciature!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Il coso per fare i bun!!! Ce l'ho anche io, è fantastico ** è comodissimo perchè te li tiene fermissimi i capelli e l'acconciatura non si scioglie anche dopo ore!

    BTW nell'ultima foto di gruppo sei tanto carina. E bassina, LOL.

    Chu <3

    RispondiElimina
  4. Uh, sembra comodo! Penso che lo proverò anche io! :D

    RispondiElimina
  5. It's nice how you spent your Christmas ^ ^

    btw,I've just followed you blog and if you don't mind pls follow mine also.

    RispondiElimina