giovedì 5 aprile 2012

FASHION weekend! ~

So, here we are, packing for my holiday weekend!
I've been thinking a lot on what to bring with me and this is what I came up with~


TOMORROW:


I want to look both romantic and sweet, so I'm using a pair of short creamy boots, skinny jeans, a braided belt, a white camisole to put under this stylish transparent shirt, with gold decoration on the neck.


TOMORROW EVENING:





I've been told we'll go out for a dinner and a film. So I started thinking on what should I put on for the evening. Black is one of my fav colours, and I think is also one of the most elegant and stylish. As I don't really want an elegant coord, I tried to set up something both stylish and comfortable.
Elegant decollètte black shoes, skinny jeans, silver/black metal belt, sleeveless hoodie and black cute sleeves <3


SATURDAY:



Saturday I'll be visiting some friends, So I looked for a coord which is comfortable as I'll walk a lot. I love my beanie <3
sneakers, shorts, NBA t-shirt and a beanie for a girly hip-hop look!


SATURDAY NIGHT:


I've been invited to a party. They told me I've to wear a hat. So I thought to myself: "why not?"
Black decollètte shoes, Lace skirt, white shirt, black vest and my fab GANGSTAHAT!


SUNDAY:





Sunday morning I'll be on my way home, so i didn't make any effort on what to wear. Pink shirt (yeah, it's pink. Dunno why it looks red) skinny jeans and pink shoes.


AS FOR BEDTIME:


Cutie pajamaFTW <3 It's soooo large so it feels comfy and airy xD


BLOOPERS (while taking photos...)




SIRIO! GIMME DA HAT!


Lol~ Kisses

Candycane

3 commenti:

  1. Amo l'outfit del "Tomorrow Evening"!!
    Ma mi piacciono anche gli altri :P
    Sirio è carino come sempre *w*
    Divertiti biondoscema :P

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ti piacciono davvero? **
    Grazie, ci ho pensato tanto :P speravo di essere migliorata un pochino con i coords xD

    RispondiElimina
  3. davvero bellissimi *___* ti immagino mentre scegli tutto x3 anche a FF quando ci siam viste eri troppo carina *^*

    RispondiElimina