giovedì 10 novembre 2011

Shopping and new arrival!

  Hi there!
Yesterday has been a day full of news!
First of all, I went out with a friend of mine. We had to solve some probs with his school and buy goodies for my mother 8(=)3=)8 but we enjoyed our time together and I found a super sweet and comfortable sweater in a chinese shop!


Make up and outfit for the day out! (Sorry I've no photos of the entire outfit ( ´ ▽ ` ) )

When we came back home for lunch I received a package from my friend MIZU with my part of TAOBAO order ( ゚▽゚)/ I was so happy!

Here you can see what I found in the package, my new sweater and the lenses I won from iWANTCUTE (Thanks to everyone who voted me!! O(≧∇≦)O )

Some outfits, just to try on new goodies:






Soon (probably tomorrow) I'll post photos of lenses and a rapid review!

Maybe I'll also have good news to share with you all!! Stay in touch <3

Kisses ~Candycane

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento