mercoledì 15 febbraio 2012

~Trip to the University ♥

Phew! What a though day! (`・ω・´)ゞ
I woke up late this morning, so I had to do my makeup al in a hurry >.< here are the results!


No lashes, no foundation (ok, just a little) just eyeliner and kajal, sigh!! (。>0<。)
Anyway. Today I didn't go to school. Yeah, I know. Just, I wanted to see my BF. So I ran for like the whole city to meet him.
This was my first time seeing his school. Yeah, that's weird. I didn't even know where exactly the building was. When I reached the bus stop where he usually gets of the bus, I was both excited and curious, and when he finally arrived I was so happy to see him I barely spoke. Walking with him down Udine's streets was like...the best st.Valentine's gift he could think for me. School was like...uhm...ordinary. But I loved the visit, anyway  


Tomorrow (If i'll manage to wake up at a decent hour) I'll try to follow Okashi's Makeup Tutorial  


Ah, Did I mentioned that tomorrow we'll celebrate Carnival, at school? I'll wear an old Lolita of mine  (and play Alice in Wonderland...well'more or less)


Now, I'll go to sleep...sorry If I've so little time ・°・(ノД`)・°・


Kisses ~Candycane

1 commento:

  1. That sounds like an adventure to me XD
    I've never seen or visit my bf's school or even his house.
    But I'd love to do it once I get a chance.

    You own a lolita dress?
    That's wonderful >_<

    RispondiElimina