venerdì 18 maggio 2012

Blogging from school~ Imma BAD ASS! Yo!

Hi Everyone!
So F*ucking hungry here!
I just want to go home and cook something like NIKUMAN.
Damn, I was jerking around the internet when I decided to open my GYARU-SA forum... TA-DAAAAM! Delicious food everywhere.
I wrote down some recipes, and I'll definitely cook them once home.


Anyway! Did U see my animation? It's growing up *A* You can take a look on my facebook page (Link up there, on the right)



Love from school, again!


Yeah, I've NOTHING to do. I'm just sitting there, staring at the monitor trying not to fall asleep.


So, while my classmates and my teacher are talking about their life I'm here, isolated, spending my time on the net.


Have to go. I'm gonna listend to some of their stories~
C U SOON <3



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento