venerdì 11 maggio 2012

Tag Post~ the comeback

I've been tagged by EDDIE!

Rules: 
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.



11 Things about me (2°)


1) I've absolutely NO taste in clothes.
2) I hate my body.
3) Want to become a Director (woah)
4) Like to sing. Too ugly to do it.
5) My son's name's not from "Saint seya"
6) I'm not at ease at parties.
7) I'm working on a short film
8) This summer I'm willing to buy a handcam
9) My eyes have a silver circle near the pupil
10) My surname's from Georgia (not US)
11) Don't know what else to write.



What's your favorite music band? 
Dunno. I s'pose I've no FAV music band.

Which kind of fabric/material do you like the most in clothing
Airy. I love cotton, and lace, tulle and also satin.

How old do you wish you are? 
Don't wish for any particular age. No difference between 18 or 50. It's just an age.

What your eye's color is?
BBBBBBBLUE

What do you wish to do in life?
Whoa, dunno, maybe something like the director... Anyway something that has to do with cinema.
NOT the actress. That's just boring. And I'm absolutely NOT photogenic. Batter to stay behind lenses.

Show me your favorite accessory and explain why it is your favorite.
I...don't really have a FAV accessory.
Whoa, It looks like I've no FAVs at all o___o

Can you explain in three lines what your style is? 
My style:
Trying to look more or less like a human. Rather a girl than a boy, but even if I look like a boy, at last I look like a human. I jump from style to style and I cannot find something that suits me. At my age (almost 21) I'm considering Onee style as I may look like a total idiot wearing chocolate~candybears minipuffyskirts with a child on my side.

If you could have a free hair dye, which color would you choose? 
Dunno, maybe "dirty blonde" ("Biondo cenere" in italian which is literally "Ash blonde")

Tell me a stupid thing you did when you were younger.
I tried to fly with an umbrella, jumping off a window.

Have you ever been outside your country? If yes, which is your favorite place? 
Yes. Once.
I've no FAV place. LOL.

What's your song? I mean, the song that represents you the most.


Definitely this one.


MY QUESTIONS

1)FAV anime?
2) MUST in your closet?
3) VG of your life?
4) Character that represents you the most? (any char.)
5) Wishes for the immediate future?
6) Name you'd like to give to your baby?
7)Prevailing color in your bedroom?
8)Look right. What's the first object you see?
9) Are my questions boring?
10) How much do you hate me for tagging you? >:D
11)Okay, last one. Tell me about your first kiss. Where? When? With who? Did you like it?

This was really hard xD
xoxo Candy~





2 commenti:

  1. Davvero hai cercato di volare con l'ombrello? Ma era alta la finestra?? In ogni caso ti ammiro XD

    RispondiElimina
  2. uhh grazie della nomination!!!! *_*

    spero di aver tempo per rispondere >_< mi piacerebbe un sacco!

    RispondiElimina