domenica 11 settembre 2011

Rebebe's Birthday

Yesterday my sis turned 15 and tomorrow she'll start with High school!
We went out with some friends of mine and my boyfriend. Unfortunately I always take my photos with the cellphone and when it gets dark it's a mess. So I've just a few photos of the afternoon while we were waiting for the others.


On the coach!



 What do you thing that white thing on my nose is? O__O
Taking a cold drink <3
It was exactly 1 year since I quitted alcool for the baby and yesterday i tried drinking again. Lol I was going out of my head with the firs drink, so I decided to stop and try again another day.

Oh, It's getting better and better. My life is starting to work again, and I've never been as happy as I am now. <3


Kiss kiss _Candycane

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento